British Society for the Philosophy of Science International Doctoral Scholarship in the UK – In order to boost your skills in the subject area of Philosophy, then you can apply for an International Doctoral Scholarship. This program is funded by the British Society for the Philosophy of Science.
The educational award is open to both UK/EU and international students applying to degree programmes in philosophy or in the philosophy of science at a UK university.
British Society for the Philosophy of Science International Doctoral Scholarship in the UK
Founded in 1948, British Society for the Philosophy of Science is a philosophical society based in the United Kingdom. It provides the ability to analyze complex problems and to find creative and innovative solutions.
Why should join British Society for the Philosophy of Science? If you study philosophy, students will gain a firm grounding for a diverse range of careers, though for some popular pathways.
Application Deadline: February 21, 2020
- University: British Society for the Philosophy of Science
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Confirms either that the applicant is not eligible for AHRC funding or that they have taken the necessary steps to be considered for such funding;
- States how much other funding if any, the applicant has already secured; and
- States what other sources of funding have been applied for and the dates by which they will hear whether these applications have been successful.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, candidates have to register in the postgraduate degree at a UK university. Thereafter, they should apply through the application form.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a copy of passport, and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university provides partial funding from other sources, the size of the BSPS grant will be set accordingly. The successful applicant will receive tuition fees during their study.