Get the latest information about Civil Defence shortlisted candidates for the 2020 CBT aptitude test on this page. We have gathered that the NSCDC list of shortlisted candidates has been highly sort for, by candidates who applied for jobs at the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, since 2019. It is worthy to note that the list is still being worked on by the management of the NSCDC. Currently, the list has not yet been released.
It might interest you to know that the Civil Defence 2020 aptitude test will be a computer-based test (CBT), where shortlisted candidates will have to write their exams online using a computer. The NSCDC exams for 2020 will be conducted and facilitated by JAMB.
At the moment, JAMB registration is still ongoing and her portal is open. The 2020 JAMB exams which shall commence next month, should have the NSCDC aptitude test followed immediately. We believe that once the 2020 JAMB registration/ examinations is over, a date should be fixed. This might be announced a bit earlier or late.
Be that as it may, you can download Civil Defence Past Questions so you get yourself prepared for the aptitude test coming up shortly at the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps 2020. But however it might be, we will notify you once the date is fixed and the list of shortlisted candidates, released.
How Candidates will be Notified about the Release of Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates
- Can you recall the email address you used during the application for Civil Defence recruitment 2019? If so, then once the list is ready, you will be contacted through that email for an invitation for the NSCDC aptitude test through the same email.
- Secondly, you will also receive an SMS notification with the phone number you used during the application process.
- You can as well check the Civil Defence portal from time to time to get the latest information concerning the release of shortlisted candidates.
How to Succeed in Civil Defence Aptitude Test 2020
We have made these few tips to help you before and during the exams. You don’t need to panic about the exams, all you need to do is to be prepared. That is why we have recommended you to download NSCDC past questions and answers. However, we believe that these tips will help you.
- Read wide about national/international current affairs. This is because some of the aptitude test questions might come from there.
- Learn Lexis and Structure in the English language as this is the center of most screening exams in the English language section.
- Understand simply arithmetic in mathematics and some numeric values. The maths section won’t be that tough though.
- Find out all related and relevant information about Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)
Note: Civil Defence recruitment past questions contains most of the information you need that will help you during the exams. Some of it are fundamental information about the NSCDC, her history, and all other relevant information. We recommend that you get this PDF e-book and start studying the questions and answers in it.