International Academic merit awards at Mercy College, USA – do you want to accomplish your bachelor’s degree in the US, then here is an admirable opportunity to apply for the International Academic merit awards provided by the Mercy College.
The award is open for the international students who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college in the US.
International Academic merit awards at Mercy College, USA
Founded in 1950, Mercy College is a private college in the US. It is one of the best colleges in New York. It offers more than 90 undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs.
Why at Mercy College? Here students get the most out of life by getting the most out of their education. They provide a hands-on teaching environment and best faculties for the students.
Application Deadline: February 15.
- University or Organization: Mercy College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $3,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a bachelors degree in any subject stream offered by the college
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All international students who studied at schools in or outside of the U.S. and who are studying as F-1 students.
- Must be Full time: Minimum of 12 credits per semester.
- Must maintain an overall 3.0 GPA each year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the college by online application, the common application or you can download the application form and submit it to Mercy College Office of Admissions
- 555 Broadway Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522. After taking affirmation, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The college may ask you for official transcripts from High Schools and/or Colleges, Resume, letter of recommendation and personal written statement.
- Admission Requirements:
- Language Requirement: International applicants whose primary language is not English are required to submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing Systems (IELTS).
- Required TOEFL and IELTS Scores for Admission are as follows:
- TOEFL IBT: 71
- IELTS: 6.0
- PTE: 48
- Other English language requirements of the university
- For Presidential International Scholarship: The studentship will provide the award amount Up to $3,000.00
- For Mercy International Scholarship: Winners will receive the amount up to $1,500.00 for study expenses.