The NPower registration for the ongoing NPower recruitment for the year 2020-2021 is now in progress, and you are open to do your registration now and stand a chance to be among one of the successful people that will benefit from the scheme in the year 2020. The NPower program seeks to engage another badge of about 200,000 Nigerian graduates into the NPower graduate program and also into the NPower non graduate program schemes. So stay on let us bring to your notice all the information you need to complete your NPower registration and come out successful.
Though the recruitment portal for the 2020 NPower registration and the portal is not yet officially opened, information from liable sources from the corridors of administration has it that the commencement of registration for the NPower program for 2020 will soon commence in earnest, so brace up for it and get prepared on time with the information on how you will carry out the entire process and be successful in it.
NPower Graduate Schemes for 2020
The NPower program was nicely designed that it captures both the graduate and non-graduate Nigerian youths from the ages of 18 to 35 years of age. The NPower schemes meant for graduates of the tertiary institutions like from the university, polytechnic, monotecnic and colleges of education are given below;
- NPower Volunteer Corps: is the first of the NPower programs where beneficiaries are engaged for two years and deployed to gather information about public service institutions around your place of assignment.
- NPower Agro: The NPower agro platform recruits graduates to provide advisory services and information to farmers. They are also engaged for two years and they kind of carry out agricultural extension services in the areas where they are employed or engaged.
- NPower Health: This platform recruits health volunteers from medical, biological sciences and public health related graduates that are trained and used as health education specialist, social health workers and so on.
- NPower Education: Graduates of education are engaged under platform to work as teachers in government owned primary and secondary schools. They are also engaged for two years and serve their term in an assigned government school around their area of placement.
- NPower Tax: Npower tax is one of the NPower platforms and programs made to help encourage partial and non-tax compliant citizens to pay their tax by using the engaged NPower recruits to carry out tax information drives and awareness. Here too, the volunteers are engaged for two years and work with the internal revenue services around their areas for this tax campaign.
NPower Non Graduate Program
The NPower non graduate program engage colunteers into the following fields;
- NPower Knowledge.
- NPower Creative.
- NPower Tech Hardware.
- NPower Tech Software and
- NPower Build.
Requirement and Eligibility for NPower Registration
To successfully register for the 2020 Npower recruitment, be sure to meet the following criteria;
- You must be a registered citizen of Nigeria.
- You must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years of age.
- You must be a graduate from a Nigerian tertiary institution for you to qualify for the graduate platform and an SSCE holder to qualify for the non-graduate platform.
- You must have all necessary academic documents like NYSC dispatch certificate and others.
- Must have a Bank Verification Number (BVN), A working phone number and valid email address.
How to do your 2020 NPower Registration
When you know you have met the criteria above and have the required documents, then you are ready to apply for the NPower program. To apply, click on the NPower website at www.npower.gov.ng and the NPower online registration portal at www.npvn.npower.gov.ng