Unlock your future with the George McElveen International Scholarship offered by the University of St Andrews and take a step towards your bright future in the UK.
The studentship is available for brilliant aspirants from North Carolina, Georgia, or Virginia to study the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
The University of St Andrews offers a unique experience for international students. It provides an intimate and friendly environment for your study abroad adventures. It is the oldest of the four ancient universities in Scotland.
Why at the University of St Andrews? While studying at this university, you can get the opportunity to embrace new perspectives and challenge your own ideas while exploring a wide range of subjects. It offers a wonderful opportunity to experience different cultures in a new setting.
Application Deadline: March 18, 2020
- University or Organization: University of St Andrews
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: £8,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One bursary is available
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from North Carolina, Georgia, or Virginia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be applying for the bachelor’s degree program at the university in session 2020-2021. Candidate must have a financial need.
How to Apply
For being accepted to this studentship, aspirants are demanded to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of St Andrews. After taking confirmation, seekers can access the application form through Scholarships and Funding within My Application (applicant portal).
For being admitted in the undergraduate degree program, aspirants are needed to complete at least one year in full-time higher education by the point of intended entry to St Andrew’s, a minimum average grade of 3.2 (on a US 4.0 GPA scale) or equivalent. Candidates are also recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: An interest in golf, indicated by the submission on the application of a short essay (200 words maximum) explaining this interest.
- Language Requirements: To ensure that all students can benefit fully from their chosen program, applicants must provide evidence of their ability to speak and write English effectively.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to £8,000 per year towards your tuition fees.